AIPMO’s mission is to advance the understanding, design and implementation of high performing single, group and enterprise PMOs, through the certification of proven international PMO (IPMO) capabilities based on its AIPMO-IPMO Body of Knowledge.
The AIPMO Practitioner Board is responsible for
- AIPMO architecture thinking and Body Of Knowledge content approach
- Body Of Knowledge content creation
- Supporting the review process of the standard and/or supplementary guides
- Producing the PMO Practitioner book updating it every 4-5 years
- Producing articles and other content on PMOs
- PMO Community leaders
- Speakers at conferences
- Creating and giving webinars on PMO topics
Positions on the AIPMO Practitioner Board are by invitation only.