Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other intellectual property rights in all information, data, text, artwork, pictures, photographs, images, graphics and materials (together “Materials”) on or downloaded from the https://www.aipmo.org/ website (“this Site”) and the design, layout, look and appearance of this Site are owned by the Association for International Project Management Officers (“we” or “us”).
You are permitted to use and download such Materials or extracts from this Site, subject to all of the following:
- Your use of this Site and the Materials on or obtained from this Site is for your information or personal use only. You may not use this Site or such Materials for any commercial purpose unless you obtain our express prior written consent.
- You must not in any way modify any Materials on or ordered from this Site, except as we expressly permit.
- The AIPMO copyright notice and trademark or, where indicated, the notice of our partners, must appear in all electronic or hard copies of any Materials obtained from this Site.
- No part of this Site or the Materials on it may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in the terms of this copyright notice are reserved.
The AIPMO Registered Trademarks (“Marks”) appearing on this Site may not be used in any advertising or publicity or otherwise to indicate AIPMO’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any of your products or services without AIPMO’s prior express written permission or as granted by the Terms and Conditions of other documents defining a relationship between AIPMO and you. You are prohibited from using AIPMO Marks or any names, marks or other materials in a manner that is likely to cause confusion or dilute or damage the reputation or image of AIPMO. You agree you will not alter any AIPMO Mark in any manner to make it appear that AIPMO is endorsing, sponsoring, authorizing or affiliated with you, your company, or any third party, except as expressly permitted in writing by AIPMO.
Policy updated May 2018